Tuesday, October 6, 2015

It Was Time For a Change

I have decided after about an eight year break of not blogging I am jumping back in to the fire. I am not sure what this blog will be, but I'm just going to start using it as a creative outlet and say whatever I feel like saying that day.

I recently quit my full time job as a senior accountant to be a stay at home mom. It has been a big change for me and I know there will be a lot of adjusting. I have always found a lot of my self worth from my job and how well I do in my career so taking that part of me away is tough. At the end of the day I think it will be good for me to get more confidence from within as opposed to outside myself.

I think part of the purpose of this blog will be for me to document this journey (how corny does that sound?!). On the other hand I think I will also post about silly things like what silly things my toddler does, how my pregnancy is going (yes, I have a second on the way), and clothes I wish I could buy. Maybe I won't even have time to blog, but at this moment while the Coopster is taking a nap and I'm lounging around watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians I felt like getting this off the ground and seeing where it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment